Cesar F Diaz, M.D.
Born and raised in Quito, Ecuador S.A.
- Came to the U.S. at the age of 18
- Served an LDS Proselyting Mission in Washington D.C. for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Received his Bachelors Degree at the University of Utah
- Received his Medical Doctor degree from The University of Utah School of Medicine
- Completed his training in Family and Preventive Medicine from the University of Utah Family Practice Program
- Has practice mainly Alternative and Preventive Medicine
- Father of five wonderful children
- In 1999 organized the first Christmas Service project for Families in need. This 2017 will be the 18th year that serves 500 Families in need in the area
- In 2006 became a Rotarian. The Rotary Utah Governor elected him as the first President of the Hispano-Latino Rotary Club in Utah. He served in this capacity for three years. He is an active Rotarian.
- Since 2006, Dr. Diaz has organized Humanitarian Service projects in Several States in Mexico and other countries; Cuba, Honduras, Philippines and South America.
- He has worked with Local and National Leaders; Presidents of those countries, Governors, Mayors, Senators of each community and country where the service projects had been created.
- He has a great deal of experience in organizing these humanitarian projects to the benefit of many communities and thousands of people.
- The Humanitarian service projects that are organized, are concentrated in these areas: Provide Medical equipment to Rural Clinics and Hospitals. Build Water wells and Drinkable water in remote rural areas. Educated and Teach Local leaders on Sanitation. Helping Retiring Centers and Help Orphanage Centers with building structures, transportation, furniture, etc., and helping orphans have access to education.
- In 2014 he created a 501-C-3 Non-for-Profit Organization: Underserved Global Humanitarian Services, known as “CHANGING LIVES GLOBALLY”
- Currently with the help of the Board of Directors, they provide assistance to projects done Locally and Internationally.